Music, creative writing, dialogue and mindfulness
Online mindfulness session for BPOC youth: 17 July 2021
We are back with another workshop for BPOC youth and are excited to host our first international event across 2 different time zones!
Join us for another opportunity to reflect on what we’re taking with us as we move through the portal of the pandemic. Through mindfulness practices, reflection and creative writing, we will create a space to look back at what we learned from our experience of disruption over the last year, and explore what we’re taking forward with us into a new future.
What are we bringing with us from this transition? What kind of systems or realities of normal do we wish to return to? And how do we sustain our wellbeing and create the new story we want to see?
Join us for a session of:
- Restorative practices
- Creative reflections
- Community connection in a supportive space
Date and Time
Date: 17 July 2021
Time: This will be an international event hosted across 2 time zones.
- Option 1: 1-2.30 pm UK BST / 8-9.30 USA EDT
- Option 2: 13.00-14.30 USA EDT / 6-7.30 PM UK BST
Who is it for?
This session is open to teens, young adults, and the adults who support them. We encourage intergenerational participation!
- anyone who identifies as a person of colour (Black, Asian, Latinx, Middle Eastern, mixed heritages & indigenous people of north, central and south America)
- teens and young adults ages of 15-24 and those who support them.